Once a week the Tales of the Con crew takes an unfiltered look at Comic Convention culture and all things nerd & geek; while cracking jokes and telling real-life stories. No topic is off-limits as we discuss video games, movies, anime, comic books, news, politics and more.
Mature language and salty attitudes guaranteed.
- Ep. 48 – Game Companies screwing us (again), Pool-Spa Stories
- Ep. 47 – Love letter to our fans
- Ep. 46 – Help me Meeseeks!
- Ep. 45 – Alex the Human: Burp Champ
- Guest: Chris Giarrusso (Patreon Exclusive)
- Ep. 44 – On location Verde Valley Comic Expo 2
- Ep. 43 – Outrage Culture, Custom RPG update, and Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Ep. 42 – Internet Hate, Mermaids, and our top five games
- Ep. 41 – 4Chan vs Labeouf, Mythological Relations, and Favorite Snacks
- Ep. 40 – Is Porn Ruining Kids?, MOBAs, and Sword Games
- Ep. 39 – Nintendo Switch Launch, degrees of Weeaboo, and Cursing Grandparents
- Ep. 38 – Nintendo Switch Problems, SheWee Logistics, and Pepperoni Scented Vape
- Ep. 37 – Guest: Greg Holmes with Phoenix Comicon
- Ep. 36 – Last Jedi theories, Lego Batman, and 50 Shades of The Witcher.
- Ep. 35 – Phoenix Comicon Problems, D&D and the TOTC vision
- Ep. 34 – Cold Season, New Batman artist, Cancerous Facebook
- Ep. 33 – Reboots, Photo Radar, and Borks
- Ep. 32 – Nintendo Switch disapointment and New PC Gaming tech
- Ep. 31 – Witcher 3, Rick and Morty, Dungeons and Dragons
- Ep. 30 – Holidays, Roleplaying games, and Anime
Click your preferred provider to subscribe: