Once a week the Tales of the Con crew takes an unfiltered look at Comic-Con culture and all things nerd & geek, while cracking jokes and telling real-life stories. No topic is off-limits as we discuss video games, movies, anime, comic books, and more. Mature language and salty attitudes guaranteed.
New episode posted EVERY Monday.
- Ep. 20 – Power Rangers, Anime Lessons, and nostalgic cartoons.
- Ep. 19 – First Live Stream, Howard the Duck, and Kids online.
- Ep. 18 – Insane Star Wars theories
- Ep. 17 – Weird YouTube Videos, BattleField One, and Pin-up girls
- Ep. 16 – PS4 Pro, Exploding phones, and too much candy
- Ep. 15 – Anime, nostalgia, and “Free to play” games
- Ep. 14 – Meat, Schmeckels, and Retro Games
- Ep. 13 – No Man’s Sky and Simulation Theory
- Ep. 12 – Reed Richards has AIDS
- Ep. 11 – Disgusting job Stories and the DC Cinematic Universe
- Ep. 10 – Building a MadMax truck & The best Multiplayer games
- Ep. 09 – Guest: Gerimi Burleigh
- Ep. 08 – AAA Games that are not
- Bonus Episode – ModestoCon 2016
- Ep 07 – Pokemon GO, and forest porn
- Ep 06 – Guest: The Classy Alcoholic
- Ep 05 – Ghosts and Guilty Pleasures
- Ep 04 – Creepy futurecast
- Ep 03 – Phoenix Comicon Aftermath
- Ep 02 – Phx Comicon Day 1 and Tabletop games
Click your preferred provider to subscribe: