Once a week the Tales of the Con crew takes an unfiltered look at Comic Convention culture and all things nerd & geek; while cracking jokes and telling real-life stories. No topic is off-limits as we discuss video games, movies, anime, comic books, news, politics and more.
Mature language and salty attitudes guaranteed.
- Ep. 41 – 4Chan vs Labeouf, Mythological Relations, and Favorite Snacks
- Ep. 40 – Is Porn Ruining Kids?, MOBAs, and Sword Games
- Ep. 39 – Nintendo Switch Launch, degrees of Weeaboo, and Cursing Grandparents
- Ep. 38 – Nintendo Switch Problems, SheWee Logistics, and Pepperoni Scented Vape
- Ep. 37 – Guest: Greg Holmes with Phoenix Comicon
- Ep. 36 – Last Jedi theories, Lego Batman, and 50 Shades of The Witcher.
- Ep. 35 – Phoenix Comicon Problems, D&D and the TOTC vision
- Ep. 34 – Cold Season, New Batman artist, Cancerous Facebook
- Ep. 33 – Reboots, Photo Radar, and Borks
- Ep. 32 – Nintendo Switch disapointment and New PC Gaming tech
- Ep. 31 – Witcher 3, Rick and Morty, Dungeons and Dragons
- Ep. 30 – Holidays, Roleplaying games, and Anime
- Ep. 29 – Rogue One SpoilerCast
- Ep. 28 – Modern Cartoons VS Old
- Ep. 27 – Guests Dave Beaty and The Janimal
- Ep. 26 – Is PC gaming slowly killing itself?
- Ep. 25 – Classic PC games you’ve never heard of
- Ep. 24 – Livecast, Kikori Con, Wasted TV Shows
- Ep. 23 – Guest: Russ Emanuel
- Ep. 22 – FanFest WrapUp, lizard politics, local news shames fans
Click your preferred provider to subscribe: