Once a week the Tales of the Con crew takes an unfiltered look at Comic-Con culture and all things nerd & geek, while cracking jokes and telling real-life stories. No topic is off-limits as we discuss video games, movies, anime, comic books, and more. Mature language and salty attitudes guaranteed.
New episode posted EVERY Monday.
- TOTC Podcast Ep. 144 – THE RETURN
- TOTC GameCast Ep. 8 available now!
- Ep. 143 – Post vacation blues
- Ep. 142 – Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019
- Ep. 141 – Raising Kratos, Detective Pikachu, and giving kids “the talk”
- Ep. 140 – Sonic and the dystopian Amazon future
- Ep. 139 – Endgame SpoilerCast
- Ep. 138 – Days Gone initial reactions, Endgame vs Batman, and beer foam
- Ep. 137 – Rise of Skywalker, Conan, and Alex choking on lemonade
- TOTC GameCast Ep. 5 – PS5, game streaming, and the future of consoles.
- Ep. 136 – Alex the Human solocast
- Ep. 135 – J.J. Abrams is no closer
- Ep. 134 – Verde Valley Comic Expo 4 (2019)
- Ep. 133 – CatDog, Playstation 5 and LS swaps.
- Ep. 132 – Why is everyone mad about Captain Marvel?
- Ep. 131 – Games, expansions, and anime.
- Ep. 130 – It’s a banana, what could it cost?
- Ep. 129 – Apex Legends, Disney’s takeover, and other recurring nightmares
- Ep. 128 – Twitter vs Joe Rogan and Solid Snake’s prison wallet
- Ep. 127 – Anthem demo and other “embarrassingly limp” stories.
Click your preferred provider to subscribe: