Once a week the Tales of the Con crew takes an unfiltered look at Comic-Con culture and all things nerd & geek, while cracking jokes and telling real-life stories. No topic is off-limits as we discuss video games, movies, anime, comic books, and more. Mature language and salty attitudes guaranteed.
New episode posted EVERY Monday.
- Ep. 96 – Living in the upside down, Red Dead 2, and boycotting Solo
- Ep. 95 – Infinity War Spoilercast and Canadian breeding practices
- Ep. 94 – Infinity War thoughts (No spoilers), and God of War
- Ep. 93 – Why are good story driven FPS games so rare?
- Ep. 92 – Far Cry 5 review, and internet outrage culture
- Ep. 91 – Pronouns, Pornstars, and Beetlejuice
- Ep. 90 – Live from Verde Valley Comic Expo 3
- Ep. 89 – Video Games Live and St. Paddy’s hangovers
- Ep. 88 – SJWs vs Star Wars, and the hidden meaning of Beethoven’s music
- Ep. 87 – Scooting is the new crossfit
- Podcast Hiatus for February ’18: Best-of episodes
- Ep. 86 – Anime Tiddies on NPR
- Ep. 85 – Suicide Squad 2: Electric Booglaoo
- Ep. 84 – “Successfully Offensive”
- Ep. 83 – 2017 Wrap Up
- Ep. 82 – The Last Jedi breakdown and review SpoilerCast
- Ep. 81 – Fried mac-n-cheese and the end of net neutrality
- Ep. 80 – The Zombie apocalypse, but you’re a biker with a baby inside you.
- Ep. 79 – Battlechasers, Avengers, and DC drops the ball again.
- Ep. 78 – Concert report, THOTs, and Net Neutrality.
Click your preferred provider to subscribe: