Once a week the Tales of the Con crew takes an unfiltered look at Comic Convention culture and all things nerd & geek; while cracking jokes and telling real-life stories. No topic is off-limits as we discuss video games, movies, anime, comic books, news, politics and more.
Mature language and salty attitudes guaranteed.
- Ep. 30 – Holidays, Roleplaying games, and Anime
- Ep. 29 – Rogue One SpoilerCast
- Ep. 28 – Modern Cartoons VS Old
- Ep. 27 – Guests Dave Beaty and The Janimal
- Ep. 26 – Is PC gaming slowly killing itself?
- Ep. 25 – Classic PC games you’ve never heard of
- Ep. 24 – Livecast, Kikori Con, Wasted TV Shows
- Ep. 23 – Guest: Russ Emanuel
- Ep. 22 – FanFest WrapUp, lizard politics, local news shames fans
- Ep. 21 – Phoenix Fan Fest 2016
- Ep. 20 – Power Rangers, Anime Lessons, and nostalgic cartoons.
- Ep. 19 – First Live Stream, Howard the Duck, and Kids online.
- Ep. 18 – Insane Star Wars theories
- Ep. 17 – Weird YouTube Videos, BattleField One, and Pin-up girls
- Ep. 16 – PS4 Pro, Exploding phones, and too much candy
- Ep. 15 – Anime, nostalgia, and “Free to play” games
- Ep. 14 – Meat, Schmeckels, and Retro Games
- Ep. 13 – No Man’s Sky and Simulation Theory
- Ep. 12 – Reed Richards has AIDS
- Ep. 11 – Disgusting job Stories and the DC Cinematic Universe
Click your preferred provider to subscribe: