Once a week the Tales of the Con crew takes an unfiltered look at Comic Convention culture and all things nerd & geek; while cracking jokes and telling real-life stories. No topic is off-limits as we discuss video games, movies, anime, comic books, news, politics and more.
Mature language and salty attitudes guaranteed.
- Ep. 113 – Forget Netflix and chill, it’s all about fortnite and …?
- Ep. 112 – Solo: A Star Wars story commentary
- Ep. 111 – Comicsgate
- Ep. 110 – The Janimal
- Ep. 109 – Spider-Man PS4, and how to pick up girls with headphones
- Ep. 108 – David in Legal
- Ep. 107 – Anime figurines and Alex Jones
- Ep. 106 – Game On Expo and homunculi
- Ep. 105 – SDCC Movie trailer discussion and political dark alleys
- Ep. 104 – James Gunn vs Cybernazis, and the redemption of No Man’s Sky?
- Ep. 103 – Flashback Friday on a Monday
- Ep. 102 – lemon thieves and other fairy tale tragedies
- Ep. 101 – Get Learnt
- Ep. 100 – Cards against Humanity with Gerimi Burleigh and Alex Rudolph
- Ep. 99 – Detroit: Become Human, Politics, and Puppies
- Ep. 98 – Guest Alex Rudolph
- Ep. 97 – Fire Alarms and security con-fusion at Phoenix Comic Fest
- Ep. 96 – Living in the upside down, Red Dead 2, and boycotting Solo
- Ep. 95 – Infinity War Spoilercast and Canadian breeding practices
- Ep. 94 – Infinity War thoughts (No spoilers), and God of War
Click your preferred provider to subscribe: