Once a week the Tales of the Con crew takes an unfiltered look at Comic Convention culture and all things nerd & geek; while cracking jokes and telling real-life stories. No topic is off-limits as we discuss video games, movies, anime, comic books, news, politics and more.
Mature language and salty attitudes guaranteed.
- Ep. 125 – Country isn’t dead
- Ep. 124 – ACE Comicon 2019 Wrap-up
- Ep. 123 – Poopytime stories with Alex
- Ep. 122 – Aquaman, Hitman, and hatred of parades
- Ep. 121 – Fortnite wife beatings
- Ep. 120 – Cloudy with a chance of Rick Sanchez
- Ep. 119 – Red Dead Online, She-Ra, and Wheel of Time
- Ep. 118 – Red Dead 2 deeper look, restaurant adventures, and anime
- Ep. 117 – Diablo Immortal, Red Dead glitches, and Thundercats
- Ep. 116 – Red Dead Redemption 2 review
- Ep. 115 – Soul Calibur 6 and communist console explosions
- Ep. 114 – PS4s bricked by messages, Social media dying, and emotional support squirrels.
- Ep. 113 – Forget Netflix and chill, it’s all about fortnite and …?
- Ep. 112 – Solo: A Star Wars story commentary
- Ep. 111 – Comicsgate
- Ep. 110 – The Janimal
- Ep. 109 – Spider-Man PS4, and how to pick up girls with headphones
- Ep. 108 – David in Legal
- Ep. 107 – Anime figurines and Alex Jones
- Ep. 106 – Game On Expo and homunculi
Click your preferred provider to subscribe: